Sorry for no posts for a couple days - worked a 36 hr followed by date night with the hubbie (its the only night together this week). Plus I have had MAJOR baby shower crap to get ready.
So today I was planning on testing - I liked everyones advice. But I changed my mind. The reason I didn't was that I think I know.
I do have a weird positive vibe about me. As a functioning pessimist, this is an odd feeling.
In addition . . .
Reasons why I think it worked:
1) I feel like a bloodhound. For some reason I can smell really well. I have heard about this happening in pregnancy but certainly not this early. I actually had a little trouble at work yesterday.
2) I am cramping like a banshee. I have been for a week. Again, really not what is supposed to have happened this early, but since I'm not bleeding maybe its okay.
3) throwing a baby shower should be good karma
Reasons why I think I am not pregnant:
1) I am crazy and usually can convince myself of anything
2) I keep poking myself in the nipple to see if it hurts. Nope. Not at all.
3) Odds are in fact against me
4) Only thing making me nauseated is thinking about the shower.
SO tomorrow is the big day. Lab draw in the morning. But no matter what happens - I think I am ready to know and to move forward with my life. If thats forward to motherhood or a slow motion forward to a FET and then on to motherhood, the end result is the same. I will get there. (Theres that positivity again . . .odd!)
If I haven't gotten the call by the time the shower starts tomorrow I'm going to turn off my phone and listen to it later with the hubbie. For some reason I feel mentally stronger to handle anything right now.
Maybe thats the best reason yet.