10 reasons why I am enjoying my infertility vacation:
10. I haven't broken into spontaneous crying in weeks (husband sure appreciates this one)
9. No peeing on sticks
8. Haven't thrown any money in the gutter lately
7. No probing
6. I can ride rollercoasters
5. My calendar looks a lot less busy - no circled cycle day numbers, early morning appointments or scheduled inseminations
4. I look about 5 years younger (thank you haircut and retin-A)
3. I dont have to stress to about how my stress is affecting my conception or lack thereof.
2. I have told my in-laws that we have temporarily stopped trying and that its not just gonna happen on its own. Hopefully this will cut down the inquires
And the number one reason I am happy to be taking a break. . . .
When asked the question "so are you pregnant yet?" I can respond that we are taking some time off. Maybe that will keep them quiet and stop the inquiries for a while.