Saturday, May 14, 2011

at least I look pregnant

the belly is slowly expanding.  I was able to get in a little breakfast.  Weight is stable but I think that is secondary to losses ala numero dos.

Feeling like I have to pee (darn UTI) but cant because there is not much there.  They always teach you in med school that when it comes out looking like tea - thats a bad thing.  I'm literally following my urine output and watching it drop.  Still maintaing my own at about 20 cc an hour but not sure how long that will last.

A year ago when I was much more optimistic and naive I bought a few dresses with an empire waist - I'm definitely wearing one today.

It has begun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no. This combination just sounds so awful. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awarded the "The Versatile Blogger Award" :) Do check out my link http://www.destinyfertility.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete