Sunday, April 3, 2011

practice makes perfect

I think I am finally getting good at the injections - I used to have bruises covering my belly but lately we seem to have found the magic spots that don't bruise and don't even hurt.  I am finding a happy medium with ultrasounds - helps that I now have 4 cycles of history to show how I have responded.  I've developed a little schedule to remember all my meds regardless of subQ vs oral vs vaginal routes.   I have even learned to ignore the cyst pain.

Dare I say I am getting good at this?  Dare I say that practice makes perfect?

We shall see if it is all working on tomorrows sono.  Theme for this cycle is "if at first you don't succeed try and try and try and try and try again."

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the magic spots!

    And, I really do hope practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete